Son of Electrix

     Gang,

     Yes the rumors are true.  Some guy in L.A. has purchased the entire
Electrix line and hopes
to be rereleasing them sometime next year.  A friend of mine up here in
Seattle who was the main
Electrix repair outfit has signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement with him,
evidently they are up to
something...  I gave him a call as soon as I heard these rumors.  Man, it
sounds too good to be
true.

     I do wonder whether the prices will reflect current eBay price
gouging (like on the Repeater)
or price drops (like on all their other gear due to Guitar Center blowout
pricing).  Or perhaps
just return to cost plus markup... gee what a concept!

     Stephen