Gig Spam Reminder: Sep 5 Electric Possible

Folks who are/will be in the Washington DC area this
weekend are welcome to drop by George Washington
University on Sunday night for some experimental
music.

http://www.panicresearch.com/electric_poss.html

Our band, 10 String Trio, is in the lineup.  I will be
using my new EH16 for some live looping, as well as
other electronic devices.  We have a sound sample
here:

ftp://bigftp.ocsystems.com/pub/syk/SessionNo4Mix.mp3

Paolo