Re: Behring FCP1010 - Ableton Help please

For a tool to configure the Behringer FCB1010 go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fcb1010_sysex_tool/

Behringer has never realeased any info, but a community of determined
folks
was able to hack something together.  I don't have the FCB1010, but I've
kept
up with the developments and the concensus seems to be that the utilities
they've assembled will do the trick.

Todd