From: L. Angulo [mailto:labalou2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 4:43 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: syncing MPC1000+EDP

Geremy i have the EDP synced to my new
MPC1000,although trying to sync loops with my EDP is sometimes not very
intuitive,specially when the loops don4t exactly match the EDPs nummeric
tempos.Drum programs work much better where i can do multiplys, slow the
grooves etc.
any links to new cool drum programs for the MPC1000 would be appreciated!
Cheers
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com