Re: syncing MPC1000+EDP

not really: with the first clock coming in, the EDP knows it will
have to sync to something. then you can press Record immediately.
then the end of the first bar arrives and the EDP know what time the
Record has to be rounded to.
then you press the second Record and it will round...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org