RE: [Gig] Atomic Mobius Machine Live on the Internet, September 18th, 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: cpr@musetrap.com [mailto:cpr@musetrap.com]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 3:19 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: [Gig] Atomic Mobius Machine Live on the Internet, September
18th, 2004

Fellow Loopers,

 Atomic Mobius Machine is returning from it's three month summer hiatus! On
Saturday, September 18th, we'll be playing from 8pm-12am/PST on
AwesomeRadio.net. (We usually play until 2am, for a whopping 6 hours of
musical
meanderings.)

 Atomic Mobius Machine is best classified as Electronic Ambient Trance
music
(we've started calling it 'ambient loopadelic'), and features Dan Moore,
Ross
Artese, Craig Latta and myself (Chris Roberts), on various musical
instruments,
electronics, and computers.

 Please tune into AwesomeRadio.net, at http://www.awesomeradio.net,
Saturday,
September 18th, at 8pm for some really trippy music. Technically speaking,
it's
a shoutcast stream (ie. mp3 format) and can easily be listened to with
WinAmp
(www.winamp.com) or Windows MediaPlayer under Windows, iTunes will work
for you
on the Mac, and XMMS (http://www.xmms.org/) under Linux...

 AwesomeRadio serves 3 streams, with increasing quality/bandwidth
requirements.
Here are the addresses to use:

broadband     http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8000
24/22 mono    http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8006
16/16 mono    http://radio.awesomeradio.net:8004

 Atomic Mobius Machine broadcasts a nice sounding stereo feed on the
broadband
stream, but, if your internet connection can't handle that, please use one
of
the other addresses.

 Feel free to visit our website: http://www.atomomach.com. We finally got
moved
to the new server, but still haven't gotten the mp3's updated. Please
email me
if you are interested in obtaining any of the recordings until then.

 AwesomeRadio also has an IRC chat room, for those so inclined. You can
use a
Java client (linked from the website), or an OS native client, such as
mIRC for
Windows. The IRC network is irc.awesomechat.net, and the channel is
#awesomeradio. Of course, while we are playing we won't be chatting much,
but
there will be other listeners in there, so...

 I hope you can tune in for some of the show... :)

peace
-cpr