Re: EDP pedals

Sounds to me like dirt is getting into your switches, and/or the
replacements are wearing out.  This happens to me with my stock EDP
pedals when I play places with particularly gritty floors.  With the
beige units, after about twenty minutes I could see a buildup of crap
around the oft-used switches, and usually shortly thereafter I'd start
to get the behavior you're describing.  My solution was do a quick
sweep of the area I'd be standing in before I started playing, and
cleaning off the footpedal when it started to look dirty.  Also a good
idea to manually press the switches a couple dozen times to break up
any crap that might have fallen in.  That said, I've  yet to replace
any of my switches, since the cleaning always fixes it.