handling in-between-loop lag Re: Boss RC20XL

"know any in between loop jokes/banter?"

well, when i have to wait for my DFX94 to finish playing its loop, i just
pretend i'm a conductor and "conduct" the loop. maybe i'll teach myself
overtone singing as an alternate way to fill that awkward moment :-0

btw, all you guys are discussing devices that are either beyond my budget
or too complicated for me..anyone got any experience with the ZVex Lo-Fi
Loop Junky or the Boss Gigadelay?

-Tim Mungenast
www.mungenast.com