RE: CD grafik software and mastering CD brand

Hi L.a.,

don't want to discourage you there, but my personal experience has been
that
doing the artwork all by yourself would be like...well, like a graphics
designer doing the music all by himself. So: if you know a
designer/illustrator who owes you a favour, I believe this would be the
time
to call for that favour. Have him/her at least propose a general design
concept (best based on your music) and have a look at the final design, if
you can't get him/her to do the entire work...

        Rainer

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de
The Straschill Family Group - www.straschill.de