RE: EDP pedals

That's the reason that stops me from going for the Behringer piece, too.
Actually you CAN go from parameter set to parameter set with the POEP
(plain
old Echoplex pedal)!
If you haven't configured INSERT to Halfspeed you can press INSERT when in
Reset and go up to the next higher Preset or press MUTE to go down to the
previous preset.
B.