De : Mark Hamburg [mailto:mark_hamburg@baymoon.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 16 septembre 2004 5:13
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet : Re: SP505

If it works like the SP-808, then recording while pads are playing back
also records those pads.

Mark

On Sep 15, 2004, at 6:25 AM, George Ericson wrote:

 Thanks for the reply Ben.  The resample procedure seems that it could
be a little cumbersome and not without its gaps, but I suppose that
the 8 polyphonic tracks would be enough for layering anyway.  One
thing that I wanted to get clarification on is "can't play a pad and
record another one at the same time".  Are you saying that the
execution of any record function, internal or external source, results
in the stopping of output?

Un mot doux à envoyer? Une sortie ciné à organiser? Faites le en temps
réel avec MSN Messenger! C'est gratuit!   http://ifrance.com/_reloc/m