gig spam: tim mungenast & CdS veteran michael bloom 9/18

Purple Metalflake Alert!
Tim Mungenast and Michael Bloom semi-acoustic folkadelic show!
WHEN: Saturday, September 18, 2004
roughly 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 or 1:00
WHERE: the Inner Limits Lounge restaurant, corner of Waverly Ave. and Main
St.
Watertown, MA 617.924.3771
Yours truly (Tim Mungenast), along with modern folk/protest singer Michael
Bloom (ex-Cul de Sac) will hold forth for 3 hours, doing duo and solo
sets, improv duets, improv solo sets, protest songs, goat songs,
AND YES, A LITTLE LOOPING *IF* I CAN GET MY D.O.D. DFX94 TO BEHAVE! We'll
see ;-)
I might even bring my electric sitar to bring some twang into the evening.
(Kinda like The Incredible String Band jamming with Phil Ochs and Syd
Barrett.)

Admission is five bucks--about 3 cents per minute. Such a deal!

And on 10/4 we open for Hawkwind alumnus Nik Turner and Spaceseed at the
Milky Way. More on that later.

Big Thanks and Goat Luv,
Tim
www.mungenast.com