Re: need recommendation: decent drum machine software

I'm using the free software drum machine Loopazoid as a VST plug in in
EnergyXT.  It works great.  Drumatic is also a free Windows VST plug
in that is even simpler than Loopazoid, but you are limited to the
sounds it comes with.  You'll need some sort of sequencing software to
program the patterns, EnergyXT is cheap, clean and straightforward and
works great for me.  Hope this is of interest.

--
Art Simon
http://art.simon.tripod.com