Re: Boss RC20XL

I use two RC-20s on my jazz looping setup:

http://www.marksmart.net/gearhack/jazzpedalboard/jazzpedalboard.html

A few months ago I figured out that you can take the knob and rubber knob
cover
from a Dunlop pedal (I stole mine off my phase 90) and put it on the
RC-20's
Phrase Select knob  to make it turnable with your foot. I removed the
knobs from
the Guide and Level pots because I kept bumping them by accident. But it's
doable with practice. The phrase numbers are covered up now, but I have
them
memorized by what position they would be on a clock face (Bossa = 1:00.
etc). I
think this is more flexible than using the footswitch since you can switch
from
any loop to any other loop.

If you don't have a Dunlop pedal to steal them from, you can just order the
knobs and covers from Dunlop through your local music store. Here are the
part
numbers:

  Knob:       ECB130
  Knob Cover: ECB131