From: Andreas Willers [mailto:A.Willers@t-online.de]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 1:51 AM
To: LD to post
Subject: Re: RE: Gibson jacks up Echoplex price

David Grossman wrote:

Well, I just want to express my gratitude for all you have done to make this
product available and my sympathy for having to deal with all you have had to
deal with in getting this product out. I couldn't live without my Echoplexes
and I haven't found anything that comes close to replacing them for how I use
them.

I'll second that. The EDP with Loop IV is a phantastic musical instrument!

Thank you guys!

Andreas