Re: [CT-Location] radio play !!!

In a message dated 9/22/04 1:32:28 PM, mattdavignon@sbcglobal.net writes:

Here's the playlist, sent to me by the host:
Michael Peters /CT-Collective    Biesfeld
Matt Davignon /CT-Collective    Tape Recorder
Ben Powell /CT-Collective    Bangor High Street
David Cooper Orton / CT-Collective    Location, location…
Antipriest / CT-Collective    Frogs of the Alien
Dreamtime
Quiet American /CT-Collective    Seven Minutes in Tibet
Gydia / CT-Collective    Tranz Metro
Jamie Drouin    Vessel_part 4

http://www.dradio.de/dlr/sendungen/hoerspiel_dlr/291761

> The 1-hour issue of "Newcomer Werkstatt" will be
> broadcast this Friday at
> early morning from midnight to 1 a.m. - our time
> zone is GMT +1 (I'm not
> sure how to figure out how this translates to, say,
> California - also, we
> still have summer time here). You can listen to
> Deutschlandradio Berlin
> online at http://www.dradio.de/dlr - there is a
> 'Live Stream' link on the
> left side somewhere.
>

> Michael Peters
> www.michaelpeters.de
>

> A spark of truth can burn up a mountain of lies
> (Nisargadatta)

kool!.....michael