Re: MidiMate vs All access [was Re: Simulcast of Y2K4: I need advice]

Thanks Jeff,

I have no choice but to get the All Access.  I was considering buying a
fairly powerful MIDI keyboard controller and using my nose to press
keys.  No kidding.  I have a guitar student that uses his nose for
certain bass notes in counterpoint.

I'm just looking for full control of the EDP and the All Access seems
like it with no nose.

So much stuff, so little time.  I ordered the EDP pedal board and I'll
be safe for my performance at Y2K4.  I'll try to get out of the MIDI
Mate, a week old and clean.

I really appreciate your help and look forward to meeting all of you
guys,

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com