Re: Raxxess Converta Rack vs. ???

On Sep 27, 2004, at 5:53, Paolo Valladolid wrote:

> Lately, I've been looking at the Raxxess Converta
> Rack:
> http://www.raxxess.com/product.asp?ID=199
>
> Anybody use one of these or can recommend a competing
> product (remember, I like the folding top for my XL7)?

Hi Paulo,

I've been using a similar thing from Gator, pictured here:
http://www.looproom.com/livelooping.php

The Gator rack case could take a lot inside its belly. Good for getting
off stage quickly at festivals when you have to make place for the next
act in two minutes (just jamming everything into the box and locking
it, to clean up the mess later). The down side is transporting by hand.
The Gator is a little too deep to balance safely on a little cart. So
you might have to put wheels on it and be two persons to lift it into a
car.

Regards

per