Re: Raxxess Converta Rack vs. ???

Thanks fellas!

This is what I plan to put in the rack case:

Emu XL7 (on top, where the mixer would normally go)
MOTU 828MkII
MOTU MIDI Express 128
Raxxess Drawer (4 spaces - for storing the
Micromodular, EH16, their power adapters, power strip,
cables, manuals for MOTU units, etc.)

That's pretty much it, though I may add a Furman Power
Conditioner at some point in the future.

I'm not a solo looper, actually.  I'm the guy in our
band who loops the bassist, manipulates our
violinist's signal, and throws in some synth on
occasion.

This Gator case looks to be about $30 cheaper than its
SKB competition (SKB Mini Gig Rig).

Paolo