Re: Check out "Line 6 - Tonecore"

On Sep 28, 2004, at 10:22, Andreas Willers wrote:

> wow,
>  maybe time for my first piece of equipment from Line 6....
> may be of interest to some.....Click Here: Check out "Line 6 -
> Tonecore" http://www.line6.com/tonecore/echoPark.html

yes the EchoPark spec's all look very interesting. "Sweep" and
"Ducking" are parameters I'm very concerned with now when setting up a
laptop looping meta-instrument. It's cool to see they also added
"Reverse". If you buy one, Andreas, can you post a review?  ;-)

All the best

Per Boysen
---
http://www.boysen.se