Re: Speed up learning EDP

>> knowledge? (of course we will need a table for Live Actions and one for
>> Midi Features for example)
>>

> Nice idea, Luca! But would a table be sufficient? Maybe it has to be a
> system of hierarchic drop-down menus ;-)    because many commands give

If I recall correctly, a lot of EDP functionality is built from a lookup
table cross referencing what mode you're in and what buttons you press.
Maybe Matthias, Kim, or Andy Butler could explain more.  For some people,
seeing this table in graphical format might make things clear.  For others
it might just confuse - depends how you think methinks.
Jon