Space Station Re: the finite nature of things

Tim, thanks for your help w/the Ibanez...re: the Space Station, I've always
lusted after one (DOES ANYONE ELSE MAKE A STRING PAD FUNCTION LIKE
THAT???), they are not the most bulletproof devices in the world. NOt as
self-destructing as the amusing ModFX series but nowhere near as durable as
other Digitech stuff (e.g., my Reverberator is trouble-free, knowck on
wood).
So is there anything out there that does the Space Station's string pad
thing?
Goatness,
Tim
www.mungenast.com