LD interview with Mike Battle

Hi Looper folk-

We are about to do a Looper's Delight interview with Mike Battle, the
inventor of the original Echoplex tape delay in the 60's and the more
recent TubePlex tape delay. I'm really excited about it.

Do you have any questions you would like to ask Mike? Please send them to
me! This is a really unique opportunity to hear the story direct from one
of the original inventors of the tools that eventually grew into the
loopers of today. This will be fun!

kim