Re: Space Station

The foot pedal seems to just move an led toward and away from a photo resistor i.e. the pivoting is
independent of any of the electronics. I'm sure you can do something about the pivot points - they
seem to be just two philips screws. Try tightening them or putting washers on them or some such thing.