Re: repeater digital output

Hi
jumping in the middle of the discussion

You might be able to send two channels via FXsend (analog)(Not bringing it back in through FX return )and two channels via the digital output since most audiocards (even very inexpensive cards )have two analog stereo in and a digital in ( stereo) that you can run at the same time, you might control it that way. If you only want to control volume and pan, pitch, etc. you could to that via midi (repeater manual page 37) + ( midi update page )
Gunnar Backman
Brak(E)man Prod/Brakophonics
SWEDEN
http://www.brakophonic.com