NAMM

Hi all,

It's still over 2 months out but it is never too early to begin planning.
The upcoming Anaheim NAMM show is January 20th-23rd, 2005.

Anybody out there yet that's planning on attending? My business
takes me there every year and I always like to meet up (if possible)
with whomever is there.

Last year my (then unrepaired) hernia caused me to depart early
and miss any looper meeting that might've occurred. I'm looking
forward to hanging out with any of you folks who show up this year.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah. So???