Re: Something is in the air...

Wasn't one of the issues with the Repeater that they ran out of program
memory (not recording memory) and the platform wasn't designed to allow
expansion in that area?  When I think of nightmare software projects,
the idea of one that's been cold for a few years like this comes to
mind.  Even if you had the original developers, I'd think that, at
best, there's a lot of brushing up needed.