From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 16. November 2004 22:36
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Left-handed Compliments From Off the Wall

Well, er . . . thanks! The two half-day sessions it took to record were a
high point of my musical life that I am still trying to recapture fragments
of somehow -- one of those rare instances where you leap from the cliff
edge and miraculously find yourself flying. That it happened on two
consecutive days in a row is a buoying thought that gives me hope
it will happen again someday.

People have continually said some really nice things about it. This tends
to confirm to me the idea that something different (from normal) was
happening at the time. But, it seems almost as inappropriate for me to
wholly take credit for it as it would to take credit for a sunset or a
rainbow.
I know that's got to sound really, really odd. But that's the conviction I
have.
It (the music in those 10 improvs) frankly seems to have been coming
from a place (within or without) that I have no control over and cannot
conjure on demand.