Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 8:05 PM
Subject: holy mad cow batman!

i have my puter plugged into my mackie thru the tape ins.....the srms running out of the mackie.....i just discovered after all this time that if i shut off the mackie and let the srms remain powered the puter will still play thru the mixer into the srms without being crazy loud.....also, i no longer have to power up my entire system just to play my puter.....BOY DO I FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF.....GOLLY.....what a clone i am!