Re: Echoplex v. Electrix

Travis,

Whether 'out of production' or not, new EDPs are effectively
unavailable anywhere in the civilized world. As far as I know the last
EDPs were manufactured almost 2 years ago and most of that production
run has sat in a warehouse until a couple of months ago. Also, as far
as I can tell, none of those recently released machines can be had for
love or money anywhere in Europe.

I reacted to your post because you said 'the EDP is in production
again'. To me 'again'  means 'has been out of production but is now
being actively manufactured and marketed in shops'. Sadly that is not
the case.

--

  Ian Petersen