RE: some thoughts on Ted's queeries about art and self esteem and, oh yeah, looping

Yes,this is an interesting point,but i donīt think
suffer any different than europeans,the british
invation was composed of a lot of bands which came
from proletarian areas,in fact i just recently saw an
interview with ozzy osbourne for example talking about
the early black Sabbath days and how rough it was,
with high unemployment,etc.and using music as an
escape.I think fine inovative artists are all over the
world,(i ve seen amazing people here on the streets in
europe and yes, moslty gypsies and africans... perhaps
America knows how to market them better!
cheers
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com