Re: PC minidisc drive

Tim Nelson wrote:

>OT in and of itself, but since I do use MD's as a
>looping peripheral, can anyone point me towards a
>retailer who carries an internal PC minidisc drive?
>
>I know they do exist (maybe only as old stock, though)
>but web searches aren't coming up with anything.

    You're talking about these?

http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MDS-PC3.html

http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MDS-PC2.html

http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MDS-PC1.html

http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_PCV-MX3GK.html

    I wish that I could remember where I saw one of these available.  I
know that I've seen a few on Ebay, but something about it  made me not
get it - I think that it was one of the older models that didn't have
digital output or something...

--
     Bohus Blahut
 (BOH-hoosh BLAH-hoot)