Looping-newbie looking for suggestions :)

Hello :)

I'm a looping-newbie looking for some suggestions on a looper that has the
following features:

- Must sound good and not be noisy.

- Must have good midi implementation, since I'll be controlling it from a
midipedal (Rocktron All Access).

- I prefer units that has a universal power supply (so it can be powered
anywhere in the world).

- Must be around/under 5-6 inches deep, so it can fit in the back of my
rack.

I have been looking at the Lexicon JamMan, the Line6 Echo Pro and the
Gibson
EDP. I have a few question about those:

- The JamMan has a low sample rate, so it might sound awful?

- The Line6 Echo Pro is cheap and has all the other delay models build in
(which I wont use, though), but it seems to have a bad reputation?

- The Gibson EDP is the most expensive, but it has alot of features, but
that might be overkill for my looping-newbie needs? I've seen many
different
version of this one with different software and design, which one is the
one
to get?

So what do you suggest? JamMan or Echo Pro? Or maybe even EDP?

Thanks :)

Best regards,
Jesper