RE: LOOPERS & VISUAL ARTISTS

I second the recommendation on seeking out your local public access TV
station. We have one here in Boise, plus a freelance producer who does
nothing but shoot videos of bands in the TV studio...for free. He shot
all those live looping videos I posted to the group a while back, which
yielded my promo DVD and the 30 minute show that will be on air.  They
had three cameras on me, full studio board, video mixing tools, all
sorts of cool panning and fade-in/out effects, etc.  They also have
equipment that any producer can use for free after taking only three
producing/editing courses for $40 each, plus $25 for a producers card.
So, basically $145 to shoot anything you want and use your 30 minutes a
week of free airtime.  It's amazing what they air on public access
stations....all sorts of controversial stuff, experimental film,
religious and political talk shows, etc.  I think public access TV is a
great thing.

Scott - did you convert any of your looping videos to digital format? If
so, I've found several places where I've posted mine for free, and you
can do the same:

www.zed.com
www.knowitallvideo.com
www.mssvision.com