Re: OT: lightshow software

It's a little old and the 3d version doesn't seem to work on
Windows XP, but I had fun with this a few years ago:

      http://www.afn.org/~cthugha/index.html

There's a standalone version as well as a WinAmp plugin.

Some other "eye candy" programs I've played with are:

    Bomb
       http://draves.org/bomb/
       Music sensitive.

    Mandala 4.1
      Can't seem to find this one on the web anymore.

    Fractint
       http://spanky.triumf.ca/www/fractint/fractint.html
       Not music sensitive, more of a fractal explorer, hard to use
       but very nice images.

    Meditation 1.0
       http://www.axogon.com/
       Not music sensitive but dynamic and very beautiful.

    Zonerings
      A screen saver with lots of options.

This site has some reviews and links of eye candy programs:

     http://www.texaschapbookpress.com/magellanslog7/retina1.htm

Jeff