help looping with a TC2290

hi all,

just joined the list, 1st message.
Wondering if anybody could help me, i have some questions/doubts about
looping techniques with the TC2290.

I'd like to create some textures using loops of layered sounds.
So far, i've found out how to do it in "sample and hold" mode, but no in
"sample" mode.
It seems that in sample mode i can't layer sounds, and i also have
problems understanding how to retrigger samples automatically without the
sequencer: besides, do i have to select sample time before looping?

"Sample and hold" mode would work fine, but seems that i can't use the
double sampling options (that should belong to the "sample" mode).

Am i missing something?

Btw - i also own both the footcontrollers and memory is expanded.

Any help appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance.

Doyle

Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/