Re: i will buy your Jam Man

I have a JamMan with 32 seconds memory that I am not really using. I know I have at least one of the stock foot switches, and I probably have a second somewhere in my studio. It's in good shape, some rack rash from being in my stage rack for a few years. It has mainly been in my studio for the last 5 years. It's fully functional, of course. I'm not sure what it is currently worth, make me a reasonable offer.