Re: Which looper to get?

Bowlers 'round Mr. Mungenast's neck o' the woods use a
different sized ball than do many of those souther
and/or wester than us up here in northern new england,
where in a stretched attempt at being on-topic, I'll
mention that I played a set last night practically
nekked. I had all my clothes on (fortunately), but
rather than the big rig, I used nuthin' but a
preamp-equipped acoustic, a DL4, a mic (also DL4'ed),
a tiny acoustic amp and occasionally an eBow. Most
enjoyable, and easier to schlepp.

(yet another) Tim