Multi track editing question

I have a ton of old stuff recorded to 4 track cassette.  I’ve been copying it to my PC using my delta 1010 and Vegas so I end up with a project with the 4 tracks.  I usually just set it up to record and leave the room.  So the entire tape gets recorded.

What I want to do next, and haven’t found a good way to do yet, is to then chop up the pieces I’m interested in and delete the rest. Only a small part of the tapes are interesting to me.  So I need something that will let me copy and paste 4 tracks at the same time and create new projects.

What programs are good at this?

thanks