Re: Nearly NAMM time again

oh...I thought I had responded to this!
Yes, I too will be there ...once again this year for Godin...at least
Friday
and likely fri and sat.
I will be up in the Godin "suite" for much of the time...and prowling the
floor.  Will try to hook up with as many of you as I can (for sure Steve
and
Ted!)
If you are interested my cell is 661-803-0295

Max