Re: new looper?

I have a target in mind, but I haven't computed the final cost to build
the
unit, yet.  So, the target is likely higher than what I will actually end
up setting the price at.  For this reason, I don't think it would wise for
me to release a number at this time.  This will be neither a low-budget
unit nor outrageously expensive though.

--On Tuesday, January 18, 2005 12:24 PM -0500 Tom Combs <tcombs@sep.com>