Looper's Delight Ableton Live Raffle Ends Today!

This is it! Today is the final day to enter the Looper's Delight raffle!

If you want a chance to win a copy of Ableton Live, and help keep LD alive
in the process, now is the time. No more procrastination!

Or dare I say it? Just this once, Don't Delay!

Just follow the link below if you are interested.

Thanks a lot to all those who entered so far, I really appreciate the
support. Your donations are what pays the bills for the Looper's Delight
site to operate. Thank you!

kim