Loopy Llama - question from a concerned user

Hi Chris,

just had started to play with my llopy llama - short version: works fine
basically, and I look forward when it will turn into a fully-fledged EDP
competitor:

One question: as I understand it, when recording loops in "endpoints"
mode, with the first press of the record button, you start the loop,
with the next press, you close the loop, and with the next press, you
start overdubbing.

This closely resembles the way the Repeater works and with which most
people (including me) are unhappy: it would be great to be able to go
into overdub right when ending the loop. Of course, as I understand your
UI, this would require an additional button (a "play" button).

I would suggest checking other (hardware) loopers for their interface
structure; from what I kinda read from your post, you're also familiar
with the DL4?

Another thing: I think it's a pity I lose my loop when I change the
tempo. But I assume that would be a really major change indeed.

Thanks for your ear!

        Rainer