Re: Hi

Greetings and welcome to the world of looping, Christy!
    First, and with all due respect, try an easier-to-read font. That blue script kinda hurts my eyes!
    Second, re. your search for a delay longer than 29 seconds: you'll probably have to drop some big bucks to get much longer delays. I've had a Headrush for several years now, and I just purchsed two Boss DD-20 giga-delays. What an upgrade! The Headrush doesn't have much headroom, has only a few modes (and zero memory), and when you tweak the time on the fly the resulting glitch is harsh. With just one DD-20 you get signifigantly more headroom, ten different modes and four memory slots, and tweaking the time on the fly creates a nice toy ray gun burble sound. Also, keep in mind that a single piece of a song - 8 to 16 measures - can be captured with 20 to 30 seconds of memory.
    If all of the Loppers Delight e-mails seem overwhelming - we are a chatty group for sure - try subscribing in digest form:

To subscribe/unsubscribe to the Loopers-Delight digest version, send email
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

Enjoy your looping!
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large