shows: Subscape Annex & ENB Saturday, Phasmatodea next Friday,Raleigh NC

I'm performing this Saturday with my ambient/industrial improvisational
instrumental looping soundscape trio Subscape Annex this Saturday, and
with fellow listmember Adrian L next Friday. If you happen to stop in for
our shows, say hello, and expect to see several looper devices being used
on stage.

best,
Steve B

----------
1)
The ambient/industrial improvisational instrumental soundscapes trio
Subscape Annex is playing this Saturday, 29 January, at the Cantina
as part of the Dracula's Daughter goth night event. Subscape Annex and
improvisational gothjazz band ENB (Emergency Noise Band) are playing on
the first floor, and DJs mouse and nguinn are spinning on the second
floor. Music begins at 10pm.

(note: 919noise listmember Rick is in ENB.)

The Cantina is next to the Brewery and across the street from Cup-a-Joe on
Hillsborough St in Raleigh, NC.
Cantina:            http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6184046/
Dracula's Daughter: http://www.draculasdaughter.net/
flyer:              http://www.destinytech.lod.com/dd.jpg

2)
Steve B performs with Adrian L in their dual-Chapman stick and
theremin instrumental looping improvisational duo Phasmatodea, one week
from Friday on first Friday, 4 February, at Glitter Gallery. Glitter is on
Hargett St in Raleigh, above Father and Son. Other performers for the
evening are to be announced.

Phasmatodea    http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Glitter        http://glittermusic.tripod.com/
Father & Sons  http://www.swankarama.com/