Re: emulating a cheap sampling toy

I remember them.  Played in a band with a guitar player who had the
compressor.  It was called the 'Orange Squeezer'.  It went with his
Orange half stack very nicely :-)

The greatest example of this I remember was when I saw DEVO doing
'Satisfaction' and the guy had an EH Memory Man duct taped to his guitar.

Dennis