Same Day vs Zzounds (Was Re: VF1)

Yes, I noticed that recently when I was looking for an Ibanez guitar
to turn into a modification project (nothing too eccentric, I'm not
much of a woodworker, yet). I found the model at Same Day Music and
found they had a 'best price guarantee." So I tried it, and they came
back with a very competitive price. But I was skittish after reading
some reviews of Same Day Music. And then I checked Zzounds. First
thing I noticed was that the pages looked darn near identical. If not
for the change of logos, I'd have never been able to tell you which
one I was on. Zzounds also had a "best price guarantee". They actually
came in $5 lower than Same Day Music on the exact same guitar. Having
dealt with Zzounds before, I had no problems ordering it from them.

Anyway, a long walk for a short drink, but, yeah, I've noticed that too.

Cheers,

Jon Southwood