FCB1010 pedal calibration

There is a way to re-calibrate your expression pedals.

Calibration – Self-test FCB1010:

Keep pedal 1 and 3 pressed while switching on the unit. The unit is in
self-test-mode now. LED's are checking.

Wait until all pedal led's are burning. Push all pedals now (one at a
time,
including up and down) until all leds are off.

Wait until relay test is finished.

Press the down-button once.

Adjust the left expression pedal (A) to the lowest value. Once adjusted
press UP.

Adjust the left expression pedal (A) to the highest value. Once adjusted
press UP.

Adjust the right expression pedal (B) to the lowest value. Once adjusted
press UP.

Adjust the right expression pedal (B) to the highest value. Once adjusted
press UP.

Now the pedals are calibrated and there should be a value of 0-127 to the
midi-output.

Another note:
There will be a software update coming up soon, with V-amp configuration
and TC G-force.

We hope that we have been able to help you with this information.

Best regards,
Rolph Broens
BEHRINGER Spezielle Studiotechnik GmbH
Customer Support