RE: Repeater misteries

Hey  Luis, did you get this reply? for some reason LD is rejecting my
replys.
Bill

Luis,
1.the pitch problem may be because in factory default setting the
expression
pedals are set to midi CC#7 (not recognized by the RPTR) and #14 which on
the repeater is set for both tempo and pitch shift. my guess is you have'nt
thoroughly programmed the CC  expression pedals for each preset as those
functions are not global for each bank but specific to each preset.

2. I've also had that issue most notable when switching between banks, but
the work around is to set a preset for "stop", only, which would be PC #22
or CC# 87.

3. Ah yes, I've had this problem as well, as of yet I have'nt sussed it out

4. I've noticed that there is a bit more latency because of the midi pedal,
try using the fs300 switch if you can't learn to live with it as it seems a
bit faster, Are you experiencing these issue when clocking with another
midi
source or by itself?

5. I don't use track mute via midi any more as there is no way to tell when
it is off or on via the front panel of the RPTR, I use the expression
pedals
to control different track volumes.

hope that helps

Bill