harpist new to loops

Hey folks

I play double-strung folk harps and have been bit by the looping bug. I
need one and soon, for the improvisational/rhythmic music I perform.  But
I haven't got a clue what to buy.  I'm a luddite as far as
tech/computuer/musical interfaces are concerned, so just need a simple box
(the simplest?) with which to loop two tracks, if that's the right way to
describe it.  Any suggestions?  I use a Barcus Berry transducer pick up
mic on the harp, and have a 2-channel, non-fancy amp to use when needed.
More often I plug into a house PA system.

Thanks

Linda Khandro
Seattle, WA